Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review: Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl (Fly Guy #8) by Tedd Arnold

6556148
Fly Guy has met his match, and her name is Fly Girl. Fly Guy can do fancy flying. Fly Girl can do fancier flying. Fly Guy can eat gross stuff. Fly Girl can eat grosser stuff. Fly Guy can say his boy's name--Buzzzzzz! And Fly Girl can say her girl's name--Lizzzzzzz! Fly Guy is totally impressed, and totally smitten. Will Fly Guy and Fly Girl get married and leave Buzz without his dear pet?


((We don't know for sure! But probably not!))


We picked this book up from K's school library.

I have to say I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others. I did find it to be cute that Fly Guy meets Fly Girl. At first I thought Buzz was the only person in the world to have a pet fly but, alas he is not. What got me was all the Fly talk. Wuzzle, Wazzle and what not. After a few pages of reading that I just wanted to hurry up and finish reading this one to K.
K seemed to enjoy the book but he has been enjoying reading about Fly Guy so this is right up his alley. Easy read, and good pictures that go with the story. 





No comments:

Post a Comment