Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Review: Ten Busy Brownies by Talia Haven

20914393 Count the Brownies from one to ten as they go about their night time chores.




We received this book to give an honest review.

This is a good book for those either learning to count or just want to read a book about counting. 

The pictures are good, but I have to say that the only reason I am giving this book a three star rating is because of the Brownies. The drawings of them are scary looking, and I am sure that the younger kids would be a bit scared. 
The story line is great, the wording is easy to understand, the pictures go with the story.

K enjoyed counting each brownie to make sure they were all there when it was a certain number. Overall a good education book, but the illustrations of the brownies like I said could be a bit more friendly in my opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment