Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2019

I Don't Want To Go To Bed: Tony Ross


I Don't Want to Go to Bed! (Little Princess eBooks Book 8) by [Ross, Tony]


Title: I Don't Want To Go To Bed
Author: Tony Ross
Published: Jan. 2, 2014
Publisher: Andersen Digital
Pages: 32
Genre: Children





Never mind another glass of water, never mind about spiders and monsters, it's time to go to bed!




I checked this book out from the public library for A and I to read. I thought it would be perfect for her as it seems she never wants to sleep. It just felt random. Certain pictures seemed kind of scary looking (for example the doctor). It seemed like all this was going on in the day time so of course what kid would want to go to bed or even be tired. I could probably go on and on but this book was just not for us.





Tony Ross

Tony Ross is a British illustrator and author of children's picture books. He was a student at the Liverpool School of Art and Design. Ross has had quite a few occupations, such as cartoonist, graphic designer, art director at an advertising agency, senior lecturer in art and head of the illustration course at Manchester Polytechnic.
Ross won the 1986 Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis, picture books category, for Ich komm dich holen!, (I'm coming to get you! - Andersen, 1984. He was runner-up for the 1990 Kate Greenaway Medal from the Library Association, recognising the year's best children's book by a British subject, for Dr. Xargle's book of Earth Tiggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment