Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Review: My World, My Words: by Erin Urban

21343362Title: My World, My Words
Author: Erin Urban
Published: Sept. 17, 2013
Publisher: Self
Pages: 36
Genre: Poetry
Review: ebook
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 



This lovely book is written from the heart of a twelve year old girl.
It is full of poetry and a short story

This is poetry through the eyes of a pre-teen girl. I have to say some of the poems were good I liked how she  did a range of poems from the weather to the family nothing was left out. 
They are short and to the point so to speak but they are the words that this author wants us all to hear.
I did like the short story in the back and I think the author could make it into a novella. Hopefully this young girl will bring more poetry or short stories our way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment