Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: I Can Read About Prehistoric Animals by David Eastman

I Can Read About Prehistoric Animals

I Can Read About books explore the world around us, from the mysteries of space to the wonders of undersea life, and everything in between.




We picked this book up at our local library.

My son loves to read about dinosaurs, and who wouldn't I mean they are really, really awesome to read about. Even though I have trouble saying the scientific name of dinosaurs my son seems to be able to say them better than I can.

In this book you get to learn about the different kind of dinosaurs, what they looked like and how they are a bit related to the reptiles today.

Overall a great read, for parents to sit and read to their child/children. Or for an older child to read to their self. The drawings looks real enough that you could really picture dinosaurs looking like that millions of years ago.

 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment