Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses by Kimberly and James Dean


17349277. sx318

Title: Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses
Author: Kimberly and James Dean
Published: Oct 1, 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pages: 40
Review: library book
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 




In this hardcover picture book, Pete the Cat wakes up feeling grumpy—nothing seems to be going his way. But with the help of some magic sunglasses, Pete learns that a good mood has been inside him all along.
Fans of Pete the Cat will love watching him take his positive outlook and transform a grumpy day into an awesome day!


I found myself singing the words to this story with A and of course, she didn't like to hear my voice. I don't blame her. In Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses we see that Pete is not feeling to happy and then we are introduced to grumpy Toad who is never happy! Toad gives Pete some cool, blue, magic sunglasses to help him see things in a whole new way. Which is really cool! My family my need to invest in those when they are not happy. As the story progresses we see other animals having a not too happy day and Pete lends them his glasses, because they will help you see things in a whole new way right! Of course they will. A and I had a blast reading this one and I do believe I am going to buy it so I can have it on the shelf.  




No comments:

Post a Comment