Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Owl Love You Matthew Heroux & Wednesday Kirwan

38748271

Title: Owl Love You
Author: Matthew Heroux and Wednesday Kirwan
Published: 9/18/18
Publisher: Cameron & Company
Pages: 32
Genre: Children Ages 4 on up
Review: ebook provided by NetGalley and publisher
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 



The sun is setting, time to rise! At dusk, when an owl’s day is just beginning, a baby owl asks questions and a mama owl offers comforting answers in this gentle, reverse bedtime book, featuring lulling, lyrical text and luminous illustrations of the nighttime world.

We received this book via NetGalley to give an honest review.

This book is an AMAZING read! The cover and title called out to me to request this book and I am very glad I did. A and I read this at bedtime and honestly, I was very surprised with how vibrant the colors were! It was perfect for this book. With each page, we start off with the word Hoo'll instead of who and end the sentence with Owl instead of I'll which is really neat. A and I got a kick out of using those words. This book is just really reassuring of what a mother will do for her child when asked. Really good book and one I do believe I will buy to give to my nieces! 



No comments:

Post a Comment