Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Harriet and the Spaghetti Snake by Tracy Kushwaha, Emily Hercock (Illustrator)

35145286

Title: Harriet and the Spaghetti Snake
Author: Tracy Kushwaha
Illustrator: Emily Hercock
Published: May 11, 2017
Pages: 30 (print)
Genre: children ages 4 on up
Review: ebook 
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 




Meet Harriet, an adorable little girl with a big imagination.

In her kingdom (her bedroom), she is known to her subjects as Harriet the Brave, and she fears nothing;
not fire-breathing dragons, or even sharks. Nothing!

Except vegetables.

But really! What can be scarier than trying a new food?

But when Harriet’s mother serves spaghetti for dinner, Harriet discovers that she may have met her match.

Will she overcome her fear or will she be doomed to stay at the table until she is old and gray...?



This was cute book, A really enjoyed the Spaghetti Snake I think because he was made out of spaghetti and not scaly!
Harriet doesn't like spaghetti and can not leave the table until she at least tries it. We all have had to deal with this sometime within our life. While Harriet is sitting there she starts to daydream and her daydream takes her to a desert! What she discovers is a spaghetti snake and she has to find a way to defeat him will she be able to? Who knows....you will have to read the book to find out how far she goes with her imagination. 


Tracy Kushwaha


I love children, and believe that reading a good book allows the reader to go on countless adventures. I started writing at a young age, and will continue to pursue my dream of writing books for children. 'Harriet and the Spaghetti Snake' is my first book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
I am currently working on my next book - 'Harriet the Brave'. Look for it in Fall 2017.
If you would like me to make an appearance for a book reading or book signing at your business or school, please feel free to send me a message.


No comments:

Post a Comment